Join Us – AAE-SA Careers
Electricians with pride & passion
All Areas Electrical S.A. is a customer focused organisation that thrives on the quality of the work it produces and the environment it provides for its team. We believe our customers are the best sales people and strive to deliver a first class experience every time. We are looking for enthusiastic, positive people to join the team who are looking for a career – not just a job.
About the Opportunity
Due to ongoing growth, All Areas Electrical S.A. now has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious electrician to join our electrical company. As a small team of about half a dozen, every member needs to pull their weight. We have big growth plans. Due to ongoing growth, All Areas Electrical S.A. now has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious electrician to join our electrical company.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Residential & Commercial Electrical Work
- General Electrical Installations
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Providing Great Customer Service
- Working Within Our CRM Tradify
- Electrical Testing & Fault Finding
In additional to this, you must have experience driving a manual vehicle.
To be considered for this position, you will have an unrestricted electrical license. Any additional qualifications & experience, whilst not essential, will be highly regarded.
Importantly you will be a match for our values of:
- Customer focused, with the drive to deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer service each and every day.
- Highly efficient, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task to complete your workload.
- Initiative – the ability to think on your feet.
- Able to enjoy working as part of a team, whilst simultaneously being able to work effectively autonomously.
Skill and Knowledge:
- Hold an unrestricted electrical license
- 2 years minimum out of trade experience
- Home automation experience is highly regarded
- Be a team player
- Ability to work autonomously
About the Benefits
All Areas Electrical S.A. is a supportive, team orientated business with a great internal culture. Already a regional leader and still experiencing significant growth, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain job stability with personal development and future career progression opportunities.
- Long term career opportunity
- Above award wage
- Working on award winning projects
- Fun & Friendly work environment
Bring your skills, knowledge and passion to this leading organisation and play a pivotal role to the growth and development of All Areas Electrical S.A. To be considered for this position, please DO NOT send a cover letter and resume.
- Why would you like an electrical position with All Areas Electrical S.A.?
- What would a past employer say your top 5 attributes are?
- Please list any relevant qualifications you hold, including institution names and dates obtained.
- Please list your relevant electrical experience, including company size, key deliverables and organisation names.
- What are three outcomes you’re looking for in your next electrical position?
- What has been your life’s greatest achievement?
- What frustrated you most, about your last position or job?
- If successful, when would you be available to commence with All Areas Electrical S.A.?
Many thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.